Mar 16, 2020
Welcome to The Surveyor Hub Podcast, brought to you by BlueBox Partners, the only show dedicated to small business residential surveyors and valuers.
This podcast is created by surveyors for surveyors. I’m your host Marion Ellis. This episode is a recording of the SME discussion panel at our recent Surveyor Hub Live! Event held at the National Coal Museum near Wakefield.
My guests are -
Larry Russen https://www.linkedin.com/in/larry-russen-b1641617/
John Brownlow https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-brownlow-47375052/
Alan Appleby https://www.linkedin.com/in/alan-appleby-96966418/
In this episode of The Surveyor Hub Podcast we discuss -
- Why would you work for yourself?
- Are you an entrepreneur?
- How do you balance work life?
- What have been the highs and lows of working for yourself?
Whatever flavour of surveyor you are, and whatever level of experience you might have, if you are in the business helping people with their homes, this show is for you. See you in the next episode!
Links and Resources -
- Marion Ellis, https://www.linkedin.com/in/marion-ellis-frics-ccxp/
- Wakefield Surveyor Hub Live - https://www.linkedin.com/posts/marion-ellis-frics-ccxp_lovesurveying-surveyors-thesurveyorhub-activity-6641413758889664512-98iV
- What makes us productive post - https://www.linkedin.com/posts/marion-ellis-frics-ccxp_this-is-interesting-so-i-thought-i-would-activity-6638477754331344897-qEya
- BlueBox Partners, https://www.blueboxpartners.com/
- The Surveyor Hub Community on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/groups/the.surveyor.hub.bluebox.partners/
- The UN Sustainable Development Goals https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals/